* love that the sun is always shinning!!
* love my family!!!
* love having chipping contests with my dad and bro in the back yard
* love working out with my sisters
* love shopping with my mom and sisters
* love helping my mom cook
* love family time in the hot tub
* love our nightly card games and YAHTZEE!
* did I mention i love that the sun shines and its WARM
* love that it doesn't snow
* love celebrating birthdays(gentry)
* love celebrating special occasions (dads new calling 1st counselor the college Stake Presidency wow!)
* love hiking the mountain and playing tennis
* love just relaxing and being home!


6 comments:
Cute pictures Lace! You and your sisters are so gorgeous! I love all of your reasons for loving St. George, because they're pretty much all the same reasons why I love it too! :) I tell Andy all the time that I wish we could move down...
It sounds like you love your family just as much as I love mine!! It doesn't matter what we do we have the best time just being together! We are so lucky...not all families can say they love to be with eachother!! Cute pictures!
what a cute family! I would have to agree that St. George is a great place, but it's where the family is that makes it the best!
THat makes us wish we were there! Love you guys and glad you can visit home often!
ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب وبرمجة الستلايت بالرياض
ففني تركيب وصيانة الدش والستلايت بالرياض
فنى تركيب
Post a Comment