Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm Back!!

HOLY COW... its been forever! We are still alive! We have just been going going going since thanksgiving and haven't stopped! Instead of writing a huge long post of what we've been doing I'll just give you a little recap and a slide show instead how about that?!

Thanksgiving- spent it with my family in Salt lake/Provo... tons of family, tons of fun!!!

Trip to Florida- Totally last minute trip! Went with some of Ash's family (dad, brother, grandpa & grandma) for the annual father-son golf tournament. I brought my little sis McCall with me so I could have a lay out buddy!! We had a blast! I think I want to move there!!

Christmas- Spent it here in Springville with Ashton's family. We froze in all the yucky snow storms but of course still had an incredible time with all of his extended family (on his mom's side) that flew in from California and Las Vegas.

New Years- We were in St.George. The holidays wouldn't have been complete if we didn't go down to beautiful sunny St. George to see my family! We had the best time ever just being with my family especially Scott, Katie, Maddie, and Bella. We only got to be with them for about 24 hours but we'll take what we can get! We had a great time golfing, hot tubing, bowling, playing cards, and just being together! It was so hard to come home!

We are now just back to the usual. I'm staying very busy working, serving in Young Womens...still ( I Love It!), and just everyday stuff. Ash is in his last semester at UVU and will graduate in April YAHOO! We love you all and are so grateful for wonderful family and friends and we hope you all have started your new year out with a bang!!



9 comments:

Karly Barker said...

Ok I have been trying to get up the nerve to comment on your blog but I hate it when people look at mine and don't comment either so I am giving in! I love your blog Lacey! Mostly cause I love the Rynearson family and can't wait for Call to move up. You and Ashton are so adorable and I am SO sorry I have been following your cute life without commenting. Anyway, your adorable! Tell your family hi for me!

Abby said...

cute pics lacey! Its been forever! Your family is so cute... as always! miss you!

Alli said...

Way Cute, you're gorgeous, love all your clothes, you look totally happy, miss working with you...let's see, did I leave anything out??? Oh, let's get together sometime!

Lauren said...

i knew you'd come back!! :) love ya

Anonymous said...

Wow! The holidays are such a whirlwind huh? Thanks for the recap! Happy New Year!

Leigh said...

Well look what the cat dragged in! I didn't think you were ever going to return to "bloggerdom!" You look so beautiful Lacey. Glad you're back.

McDuffie Family said...

love the pictures! Sounds like you have been one busy gal! You and your sisters are gorgeous!

Aly G said...

Lacey, I am so happy I found your blog! How are ya? I stopped by the salon for a minute yesterday, hoping I would see ya, I love your blog. so fun to see what you are up to. Keep in touch! Love ya and miss ya! Aly

IM1 EGYPTIAN said...



شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا شرق الرياض