My family and I just got home from our spring break to Palm Springs! We had the best time! How can you beat 90 degree weather, laying by the pool, golfing(boys), and watching tennis! I don't think you can! I have forgotten how much I love tennis. My husband has got me on this one track mind frame and that is golf so it was so fun to step off the track for a minute and watch some serious tennis! We got to see them all Roddick, Nadal , Federer, the Bryans, Safina, Azrenka, and the list goes on! We even caught a few celebrity sightings Gwen Stefani, Chistine Taylor, Jim Cavisal(Spell?) that's always an added bonus. We pretty much just relaxed and enjoyed the warm weather and of course each others company! Loves to my fam and thanks mom and dad for a wonderful trip!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
How fun. So your little sister came over to my parents house the other day for a school project and I was totally dying. She is beautiful. Last time I saw her she was a little girl. Honestly, time flies.
cute sisters pic! I am jealous. Maybe someday you and I can have an annual winter vacay to Palm Springs... what do you say?
How fun that you went to Palm Springs! I am so jealous! You and your sisters look so much alike! Can you believe this cold weather! I miss chattin with ya! Stay in touch.
شركة تنظيف سيارات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس ببيشة
شركة تنظيف ببيشة
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بحائل
شركة تنظيف مجالس بحائل
شركة تنظيف فلل بحائل
شركة تنظيف المنازل والشقق بحائل
شركة تنظيف بحائل
شركة تنظيف بتبوك
شركة تنظيف منازل بتبوك
شركة تنظيف فلل بتبوك
شركة تنظيف مجالس بتبوك
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بتبوك
شركة رش دفان بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجاري بالباحة
شركة تنظيف الواجهات الزجاجية والحجرية بالباحة
شركة عزل خزانات المياه بالباحة
شركة نقل عفش بالباحة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالباحة
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالباحة
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالباحة
شركة تنظيف فلل بالباحة
شركة تنظيف منازل بالباحة
شركة تنظيف بالباحة
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
Post a Comment