Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Halloween!!
Halloween schmalloween... that's about as good as I feel about Halloween! I'm just not a big fan, never really have been! I do have to admit there have been a couple years I've had fun(college) but those days are long gone! Maybe those fun years will come again when we have kids. Halloween is definitely a kid holiday. Needless to say Ash and I did dress up for a party the weekend before Halloween and it was ok. Ash loved every minute of it(of course) so I had to post the pics! Ash is wearing one of his very own custom handmade tied-dyed shirts! He is so proud of it and told me if any of you would like one for yourself he would make you one for a small cost!:) Anyway Halloween day was fun we hung with family, took little cousins trick or treating, went to the Omniture party(my uncle works there, it was pretty much amazing...I've never seen anything like it), and welcomed home my grandparents from there mission in Washington D.C.! We had a fun day but glad its over! Now we can get excited for Thanksgiving! (my favorite holiday)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
HOw fun! I love halloween......I love to dress up! HOw fun your Grandparents came home! love the tyedye shirt!
Hey Sis!
I want tie-dye shirt! At least you guys made an effort to dress up. I just came home in my scrubs and went, good thing I matched the girls. Looks like fun hanging with the Lindquist's. We're excited to see you in December!
LOve the costumes Lace! See ya next month cute girl.
I'm not a huge fan of Halloween, either, but looks like you guys had fun!
Lacey!
Hello my long, lost friend. My dear mother finally gave me your blog link and then wouldn't you know that you popped up in my dream last night. It was one of those random, doesn't make sense kind of dreams. But alas! Here I am tracking you down. Glad to see that life is treating you well. Feel free to stop in and say hello.
loves,
Brooke
jnbee.blogspot.com
i feel the same way about halloween. it is more fun when you have kids though so just wait a little longer :)
Post a Comment