Ash and I just got home from an incredible family vacation! Ashton's family started planning this vacation a couple months ago when they found out the exact date Mason(ashton's bro) was to return home from his mission in Chili. After much thought, planning, and swearing on our entire life that we could keep a secret we(or should I say they) decided that Ashton's parents and sister would go pick him up in Chili and then the rest of the fam(ash, me, 2 little brothers, and grams) would meet them a few days later in New York for the big SURPRISE! Yes this is where "the keeping a secret" comes in. Mason had no clue that we were going to be in New York when he arrived. He was so shocked and it was so fun to surprise him and to see the look on his face as he stepped out of the elevator at the hotel and we were all just sitting there! It was the perfect reunion after the long awaited 2 years of being gone. We stayed in NY for 5 days just shopping, site seeing, going to Wicked of course, and just being there with Mase was such a blast!
Ash and I also went to Washington D.C. since we were going back east anyway. We thought we take advantage and go see my grandparents who are living there right now and are serving as the temple presidents. We went there prior to going to NY and it was so much fun! Ash had never been there so we of course did all the touristy things...monuments, museums, cemeteries, white house, you name it we did it! We of course had the opportunity to go to the temple with my grandparents! I can't even describe was a special experience that was and what incredible people they are. The hard work and long hours they put in every single day at that temple serving our Heavenly Father is amazing! I hope one day I can be just like them!
I can't even pick what my favorite part about D.C. was because it was all incredible....but I have to say cute little Reese was definitely a highlight!!!(and Taryn too!) It was so fun to see Taryn and Reese and I'm so glad it worked out! We had a fabulous day at the natural history museum and shopping at Georgetown! Reese loved it all and couldn't stop smiling the entire time! Her favorite part in the museum was the gem/diamond section she loved the sparkling jewels and she just wanted to touch them! What do ya know she's taking after her aunt Lauren! Thanks Tar for being our tour guide and taxi driver...It was so good to see you! We love you and miss you already(ash can't stop talking about Reese! I love it!)
As you can see we had a great time! We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends to make and share these great memories with!
Ash and I also went to Washington D.C. since we were going back east anyway. We thought we take advantage and go see my grandparents who are living there right now and are serving as the temple presidents. We went there prior to going to NY and it was so much fun! Ash had never been there so we of course did all the touristy things...monuments, museums, cemeteries, white house, you name it we did it! We of course had the opportunity to go to the temple with my grandparents! I can't even describe was a special experience that was and what incredible people they are. The hard work and long hours they put in every single day at that temple serving our Heavenly Father is amazing! I hope one day I can be just like them!
I can't even pick what my favorite part about D.C. was because it was all incredible....but I have to say cute little Reese was definitely a highlight!!!(and Taryn too!) It was so fun to see Taryn and Reese and I'm so glad it worked out! We had a fabulous day at the natural history museum and shopping at Georgetown! Reese loved it all and couldn't stop smiling the entire time! Her favorite part in the museum was the gem/diamond section she loved the sparkling jewels and she just wanted to touch them! What do ya know she's taking after her aunt Lauren! Thanks Tar for being our tour guide and taxi driver...It was so good to see you! We love you and miss you already(ash can't stop talking about Reese! I love it!)
As you can see we had a great time! We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends to make and share these great memories with!





11 comments:
It looks like you guys had a blast. You definitely made your trip out east worth it!
oh my gosh fun! reading every sentence I just became more and more excited! I'm glad you had a ball. And Reese is great for many reasons, but here's one that's really impressive: she makes your husband think babies are worth having, and soon!! she does that to Ben every time! :)
What a great vacation! You look fabulous Lace and I am jealous you have gotten to meet Reese!
How much fun! I love wicked........I've seen it back in NYC and San FRancisco and both amazing! Fun that his bro. got home and you got to spend time in D.C. You look great Lacy!
Lacey, I found your blog through Courtney's I hope that's okay, it was fun to read up on your life and see what you are up to. you look great, and it sounds like you are having a ton of fun! Talk to you soon!
Lacey: You are so gorgeous!!!
hugs all the way from Monty,
Kelly
Oh we love you guys!
Lacey!! I'm so happy to have found your blog!...I miss working with you! You look amazing (of course) and you look so happy! We need to get together!
-Alli Falkner
Lace! How are you guys?? Your trip sounds amazing...how fun to have Mace home! Tell him hi for us! Hey I was wondering...who's your friend that moved out here that does hair? I need my hair done desperately, but I'm scared to go to some place I don't know!!
First things first. You are beautiful. All your pics are so pretty! How fun to see Taryn & Reese. Next item of bidness. How I wish I could just scoot on over to your salon for some chop chop because I really need a cut. A short one. I think I'll come pay you a visit in February or March when I come to Utah. Deal? Can't wait. You are the hair goddess.
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني نجار ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
Post a Comment