Sunday, June 29, 2008

Oh where oh where have the Caspers been?

Gosh... has it really been over a month since we've blogged? We have been really busy with work, Ash started school again, work, golf tournaments, trips to St. George, work, girls camp, and oh did i mention work?! I love my job and I love what I do but it definitely controls my life! So therefore I am apologizing hopefully for the final time and I swear from here on out no more MONTHLY highlights or updates! I'll shoot for WEEKLY post and we'll see what happens:) but here are the fun and exciting things we've done in the past few weeks...
Ash and I headed to St.George for Memorial Day weekend to spend some Q.T. with the fam. Much to our surprise and I mean huge surprise we pulled up to my parents newly remodeled back yard! It is beautiful and we still have no idea how they kept it a secret from us for 2 months!! I truly have the best family in the whole world! Love you all!

Then the very next weekend the 2 cutest little red headed twins came to visit! Yeah! I jumped in the car with Katie and the twins and we headed back to St.George to go see Grandma & Grandpa Rynearson(still weird to call them that). We had the best time! We did everything imaginable... swim, play at the park, swim, fed the ducks, fed dora the turtle next door, swim some more, eat, shop, watch Wiggles, and of course swim some more! They love the water and would jump right in if you let them.


I honestly have never met 2 smarter beautiful little girls! They truly are amazing and since Katie never brags about them I will! Maddie and Bella will be 2 in a couple weeks and we can't believe it! They are getting big so fast. They speak in full sentences, can count to at least 20, can sing the alphabet and tell you what the sound is for every letter, they know all they're shapes and colors, they dance and can show you their perfect technique,they sing all kinds of songs word for word and do the actions if there is some, they can tell you who is on the top of the temple and who all the prophets are starting at Joseph Smith! Like I said they are truly amazing and my list could go on and on! Thanks alot Scott and Katie now our kids have no chance! Thus the reason we haven't had any yet! The weekend was a blast and we of course miss you guys already! We love you and hope to see you soon!



The next weekend yes that makes 3 weekends in a row we went back down to St. George but this time we did a little swap. Ash dropped me off and picked up my dad and brother Matt. The boys headed down for an incredible weekend at the U.S. Open in San Diego! Of course there are no pictures because boys don't think of that and of course the one tournament that I decide to be so generous and give my ticket to my brother is the one that Tiger wins! oh well maybe next time. I had a ball playing with my mom and sisters and enjoying are girls weekend!

Last but not least Ashton had the opportunity to caddy for his dad and grandpa as they played in the Champions Challenge at Thanksgiving point. For those of you who are like me and don't know much about golf this is Johnny Miller's tournament and it is a pretty big deal. Lots of great golfers Jack Nickalus, Annika Sorenstan, Mike Reid, Dean Wilson just to name a few. Team Casper (Bob & Billy) played awesome and finished in 4th place! To top things off we got to meet Deron Williams who also played in the event(Ashton made me put that). Must have been his favorite part!


All in all we are doing great and just living day to day! We are looking forward to going to Island Park for the 4th with Ashton's family. Then hopefully it will calm down around here a little bit! Knock on wood!

10 comments:

Michael Lloyd Photography said...

D-Will is the BOMB!!

Michael Lloyd Photography said...

It was so good to hang out and ride our bikes with you guys Saturday night! I can wait to shoot your new pix!! Love You, be safe for the 4th :)

wendy said...

Lacey~ Sounds like you have been an awesome summer! Your nieces are are pretty dang cute, & personally I love red hair!(I hope Ellie has red hair!)Cloe & I need our hair trimmed so we will call you soon! ~Wendy

Chelsea and Cody said...

You are ALIVE! I am so glad! I have missed you and hearing your updates...I hope that you stick to what you said and start doing them weekly! You guys have been spending all sorts of mula on gas, haven't you?! It sounds like it was all for the best though, I am glad that you are keeping busy. O, and Cody thinks that It is awesome that you met Deron!

The Hokanson Family said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, it was fun to hear from you. Your blog is way cute, and I loved this post about your darling nieces and the NEW POOL. I'm sooooo jealous! Thanks again for getting the flat iron for me, you're the greatest...and I for sure need your help with my bangs next time I come in. :) I'm crazy for doing it I know.

Heidi said...

Isn't being an aunt so great? I love it.

You guys are super busy with golf! Let me know the next time you are in SG. Maybe I will be there too.

Nick and Amera said...

ahhhhh....I love deron Williams.....so does nick, so Im safe saying that. That boy is......good at basketball??? GO JAZZ!!

Scott and Katie said...

It was so fun to see you guys! We miss you already! I don't think you guys are traveling enough...want to come visit in Cleveland? :)

Ally said...

Two things that are awesome, a pool and meeting Daron Williams. Little jealous not going to lie... I'm so going to have a pool in my yard someday.. and what a fun surprise. Crazy that you didn't find out until you saw it.

Richard and Carlie said...

Lacey and Ashton! Our long lost friends! Wow, it has been forever! I stumbled on to your blog and I was so excited! Rich and I are moving to Kentucky in 3 weeks so hopefully we can stay in touch through blogging! My blog is boring and I never update it, but I'm sure that will change when I'm all alone in Kentucky. Anyway, hope all is well...I need to come get my hair done before I leave!