Ash was so cute and surprised me with American Idol tickets last Monday! He actually got them the morning of the concert and we were on the 10th row(I thought it was sold out)! It was awesome I could walk right up to the stage and take pictures...I totally felt like the biggest groupie and maybe I would have fit in a little better had I had a David Archuleta shirt on(no thanks)! They were all great but I'd have to say my top 2 favorites were David Cook and Michael Johns. I'd go to their concert any day of the week! They were amazing and such good entertainers!

And of course we couldn't pass up John Mayer and Colbie Calliat! Wow what a fun concert! I never knew John was so funny! He is amazing and so freakin good at the guitar its sick! He was awesome and I just loved it. Colbie was great too. Definitely a little more mellow and not really energetic. But she has an amazing voice and sounded awesome live! There really is nothing like going to a concert outside. Between the beautiful surroundings, the cool breeze, and great music you couldn't ask for anything better! Therefore we won't mention the weird people that live in Utah or the traffic that makes you want to swear!



12 comments:
Fun, I have heard John is really good in concert. Fun that Aston surprised you with tickets. I love surprises like that.
Hey Lace! It's fun to look at your blog. We moved to Mesa and you'll never guess who teaches my kids swimming lessons.... Palli's sister Shelly. Small world, huh. I'm totally jealous that you got to go to the concert. I would've been there if I still lived there!
Fun concerts! My parents also went to the American Idol one- hilarious!
You guys always do such fun things! I'll just have to live vicariously through you :)...I would have loved to see John Mayer. Anyway, I'm loving my flat iron, I can't believe I waited so long to get a really good one. What a difference it's makes. See ya soon.
Okay, I found your blog! I had to laugh becuase Mike and I also went to John Mayer and Colbie. I loved Colbie but John was a dork! Anyways, now I can blog stock you! Thanks for doing my hair today, your the BEST!!! Talk to you soon!
Lacey, I miss you. we need to do lunch. If you email me your email address I will send you an invite to my blog Annika.alexander@gmail.com
Hello Caspers!! This is Tiffani Christie-Miller! How the heck are ya! I am so excited I found your blog through Melissa and Jake's! You guys look like you are doing really well and are having lots of fun this summer! I hope you don't mind me puting you on our friend list!! Hope all is well!
Looks like you guys are doing well! Thanks for the comment. I might have to take you up on your offer to do my hair. KSL actually gave me someone to go to that does everyone else's hair, so I'm going to give him a try. We'll see. Ah! We should get together sometime. If you're ever in Salt Lake, give me a call. I'm glad you found our blog. I'm horrible at finding people, but blogs are the best way to keep track of everyone!
Lacey! hey, I sawyou on paige's blog, so thought I'd say hi. Sounds like a fun summer! I love concerts too.........just haven't been forever! Scott's twins are getting so big, they are cute cute girls! And, of course, you look as gorgeous and happy as ever! Good to see ya!
Lacey I'm so glad that you commented on Courtney's Blog...You are so cute and it was so fun to see what you have been doing. I just Love Gentry!
rock on! I have yet to blog on the john mayer concert... coming soon! I am jealous you went to american idol - sounds awesome
How fun! I'd love to see you when you come to New York! Email me to let me know when you're coming!!!
Post a Comment