Saturday, March 08, 2008

Sweet Sixteen…

Well it might be a little too late to do a shout out but I want to anyway! It was Gentry’s 16th birthday on Feb. 29th. Can you freakin believe it… my little sister is 16 and can now drive and date ahhh! She actually got to go to junior prom the day after her birthday so of course Ash and I went down so I could do her hair for the dance. She looked amazing and pretty much put all the other girls to shame! Gentry you’re so beautiful and Ash and I love you so much! Thanks for being such a great sister, friend, example, and the list could go on and on. Love ya Girl!

5 comments:

Abby said...

Gentry is soo pretty! I can't believe she is that old. Bronson and I were just talking about how she used to write bronson emails when we were dating or first married. She was so cute. Happy Birthday Gentry!

Heidi said...

Wow I can't believe she is 16! Hey are you going to be in SG over Easter by any chance visiting your fam? I need a haircut soooo bad before baby comes. Email me.

Abby said...

heidi you're have a baby! congrats!

Scott and Katie said...

We can't believe she is sixteen either! She looks gorgeous and how fun that you could go down and do her hair and such!

Lauren said...

What a gorgeous girl... I was thinking, 'that is lace! oh wait, no it's not!" :) it's no wonder where she got those good looks! :)

you deserve all the credit for those that you beautify!