Ashton and I (especially me) just couldn’t be more thankful for wonderful friends. We are so lucky to still have Ben and Lauren around. (sorry to everyone else I love you all too, you all just live far away!) You know you have a best friend when you don’t care what you’re doing as long as you’re together!
I think that that is how it is for Lauren and me.
Lauren and I became friends almost six years ago.(can you believe that Laur) We have so many fun memories and even though we live totally different lives now when we see each other its like we never left!I love it! I just love you so much Laur and I couldn’t thank you enough for being such a wonderful friend! I never ever want you to move! You go I go! Cheers to Best Friends!


4 comments:
Yay for a new post! I am so jealous- I wish I still lived by a diva. Ben and I have couple friends to hang out with now but no one will compare to my amazing college buds! Miss you girls!
Sounds like such fun! We miss you guys!
what hotties!
Lacey! I'm driving to Springville to hug you! :) you're too cute. thanks for saying all those nice things about me. we are like two peas in a pod!
Post a Comment