Saturday, March 08, 2008

Rascal Flatts Baby!

Last night Ash and I went to the best concert ever! Rascal Flatts was in town and of course we had to be there! They were amazing as was their opener Kellie Pickler. I know shock huh? She actually sounded really good and of course she was really entertaining! I think she is darling. But of course nothing could beat Rascal. We've seen them before but this time was above and beyond. They are so talented and so much fun to watch! I could go on forever but I won't so if you ever get the chance to see them go.... they're awesome!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh I am so jealous. We love Rascall Flats. I like your hair this length. Very cute and classy.

Heidi said...

Fun Lace! Ben and I went to a Rascal concert last summer- it was so much fun plus it was outside and right on Lake Tahoe- gorgeous! We will never forget it. LOVE them!

Lindsey from The R House said...

i am sooo waaaaay jealous. not only that you went, but that your hubby went with you ...and you look FREAKIN' HOTT (so hot you need a double T!)

Anonymous said...

I love Rascal Flatts concerts! Granted there's nothing like seeing them up close in concert, coz they put on a great show, but their tickets are so expensive, a buddy of mine found a website where he found really cheap Rascal Flatts tix.Now i can attend all their concerts with low prices. Here is the link for who love Rascal Flatts and want to attend their concerts.
http://www.ticketsinventory.com/concert/rascal-flatts-tickets/
Rascal Flatts tickets

taryn said...

How fun! I bet they put on a great concert! I wonder if they make it out this way...

Lauren said...

ashton looks like he could be rockin with the band themselves... he looks like the lead singer in this picture - oh, except Ash is way cuter and WAY more in shape! ha!