A-S-H-T-O-N
A- is for AMAZING. amazing husband, brother, son, golfer...the list could go on and on!
S- is for SWEET and SELFLESS. I don't think that there is a mean bone in his body! he is always thinking of others especially me! he would do anything for anyone. there is no one sweeter than him!
H- is for HANDSOME(could also be for HOTT!). of course i think he's incredibly good looking! I better! he has the most beautiful blue eyes and most contagious smile ever! I could just stare at him all day!
T- is for TIDY.(he's going to love this one!) he has learned, against his own will, to be clean and tidy. there is a place for everything and if not throw it away! hard for him to learn but has done really well.
O- is for OPTIMISTIC. he is always thinking on the postive side. never a bad thought never a negative word. i think his favorite thing to say to me is "take deep breaths, everything will work out." and usually it does!
N- is for NUZZLE. also known as cuddler. I've never known someone who likes to cuddle every chance he can! I'm not complaining...I love it! he's good at it and for some reason can always talk me in to cuddling for "just a sec" no matter what I'm doing!


7 comments:
Thats a cute post, Lacey. Happy Birthday to Ashton.
T made me laugh- I am sure being married to you has helped him learn the value of tidiness. Ben's b-day was the 27th- so close. Too bad they can't be twins like we are (oh and the fact that Ben is 4 years older).
Hey lac! I stumbled onto your blog through Abby's. What a cute couple you and Ashton are!! You're still as gorgeous as ever! I'm glad to find you. :) *laura (butler) farley
happy belated b-day Ashton. Great tribute Lace... now we all like him even more than we used to - and that was a LOT! :)
So cute! We love you Ash!
hApPy bIrThDaY!
does ashton teach husband lessons on how to "nuzzle"? i will totally sign mr. r up.
Cute blog Lacey! dont ya love the world of bloggin!? See ya at work on SAt! I know, lame, but I'll see ya there!
Post a Comment