After many complaints, we have finally resorted to creating a blog! I guess we will just have to see how long it lasts. If anyone needs a part time job, I will pay you to keep my blog going for me! (I am terrible when it comes to computers!)
In early April it was off to Ashton's favorite place in the world, Augusta, Georgia to watch the Masters golf tournament!
In June, McCall and I went out to Kirksville to visit Scott, Katie, and the twins! We had a blast! They are the cutest babies ever!
In July, my amazing brother Matt got home from his mission in the Philippines! He is now playing baseball at Dixie State in St. George.
In late November we went to SUNNY and HOT Orlando with Ashton's fam for the Fathers and Sons, a golf tournament that his dad and grandpa play in every year. We couldn't pass up the chance to hit up Disney World either! Can't beat 90 degree weather in November!
To top off the year, we had a fabulous Christmas is St. George. Nothing better than going home for the holidays!
As you can see, we had an incredible 2007. Now we are looking forward to an even better 2008! If you are lucky you will get weekly updates instead of yearly. Love ya!





6 comments:
Yes I am voting for weekly updates- how fun would that be? And hello when did you cut off all your hair? Looks so chic. Love you Lace!
Your hair looks so beautiful. Cute pics from 2007! Can't wait for the updates!
Hooray for the new blog! love the update and the pics!
yeah lacey! Its about time! Thanks for the recap of 2007. Loved all the pics. I love your family! Tell them HI for us! We need to get together one of these days now that im close... oh and I swear i added the address you emailed me with to my blog.. is that the right one? i'll try again.
you started off with a BANG! love your blog already! :)
Maybe you should start posting crazy stories/gossip from the salon... think of all the material you'd have to blog about!
hooray! i found your blog! you look as stunning as ever!
Post a Comment